Ding Dog Bells, officially licensed by the NCAA in the design of your favorite team, are a great way to teach your dog to alert you when he needs to go outside!
Simply place the ribbon over a door knob or mount it somewhere close to the door your dog would go out. When your dog is ready to go out, use a command like "Ring 'em" and ring the bells. Make sure he sees the bells when you ring them. Continue to ring the bells every time you take your dog out, and soon he will associate ringing the bells with going outside! Be sure to praise him with "Good Dog" and reward his good behavior!
Also can be a good alert of toddlers letting themselves outside or people coming inside.
- Great housebreaking solution
- Officially licensed product
- Made of vibrant color-fast polyester with sewn loop to hang on doorknob
- 6 Bells attached with non-rustable metal rings are removable to allow washing of the strap
- Length of 26" is perfect for most doors
- 100% guaranteed by the manufacturer against defects, chewing, fading, and fraying